{ Life in Seven }

Who watches the watchmen?
Reading Esquire made me feel like I was spying on the enemy, but not really, because none of the men I know actually read Esquire.
It's unfortunate, because maybe then they'd dress like this.
  
I ate one of these a day later and chipped my tooth. They look harmless enough here.

Spaghetti, popcorn chicken, mozzarella sticks and Wheat Thins. Best. Meal. Ever. (Not really, but it is really good)

Field trip!

"Fetchez la vache!"
Autumn is coming...



2 comments:

  1. We have a duck pond behind the shopping center where I work, (trust me, it's not as idyllic as it sounds...) so the geese are always walking around the place like they own it. They actually put up a duck crossing sign. ^^

    Oh and thanks for the new chapter! I'm going to read it tonight. Looking forward to it, as always.

    ReplyDelete