{ When it rains... }

Danielle Kroll
Okay, so in some ways this little print is a little insensitive, considering parts of my state are underwater right now. It's been raining like crazy this week. But since I don't live in a flood-prone area, it didn't occur to me what kind of damage this rain was causing. Historic Ellicott City, a place I love to visit, had a river instead of a main street at one point. Even a road I used to take to school flooded pretty bad. Mother Nature obviously isn't finished with us yet this hurricane season, but here's hoping it doesn't get any worse. 

Anyway, despite the widespread damage, I've actually been enjoying the rain this week. Things have been slow and mildly productive at work, which is always nice. On Tuesday, my day off, I particularly enjoyed the steady rain as it fell. I cracked open my window, bundled up in a sweater and listened to some tunes. I spent the day working on a brand new outline for Ghosts of Fallen Leaves, trying out a few different things to see how they improve the story. 

Football season has officially started. I never used to care about sports, but over the past two seasons, I've enjoyed sitting down on Sundays and watching the Ravens with my dad. Last year I even played a little fantasy football and I enjoyed it so much that we're doing it again this year. I can't wait to watch the Ravens play the Steelers on Sunday. GO RAVENS!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. It's me, White Star girl. I need a cover so, so bad. Are you back in business? Email me at
    aterry50 @hotmail.com
    Obviously take out the space. How have you been?

    ReplyDelete