{ Autumn Leaves }







 


This past Saturday, I went to Gettysburg, PA with a friend. Despite the chilly overcast day, it was lots of fun. I've been going to Gettysburg for more than a decade now, but I know I've come nowhere close to doing everything there is to do. 

After getting a little lost on the way there, we drove around the battlefields and took some photos of the beautiful autumn leaves. We then ventured into town, where we drove around for an hour because we didn't have any change for the parking meters. Eventually we got out and walked around for a few blocks. We stopped at some homemade ice cream place, where my friend ordered a delicious strawberry milkshake and I got some pumpkin ice cream. It was spicy and oh so good. 


photos // Canon PowerShot SX120 IS
editing // Photoshop CS5

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures. I think Gettysburg is such a amazing place. I've only been there, and it was in the summer, unfortunately not so many pretty fall colors. It's pretty, haunting, historic and full of goodness (and would probs make a great setting for a story). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of story settings...I actually modeled the town in 'Loch Raven' after Gettysburg...maybe the historic part of Ramsay too, but that was more after Historic Ellicott City in Maryland.

    We did a ghost tour in Gettysburg once, as well as a night time carriage ride through the park. They were fun. ^^

    ReplyDelete