{ Week two in seven }

I've been reading Wildwood by Colin Meloy (of The Decemberists fame) and I'm happy to report that it's really good!
As was this slice of former apple pie.

My dad used to build model train gardens. I happened to find some of his houses stuffed in a cabinet in the basement. The Old West garden was my favorite.

These shots remind me of the amazing "bigatures" built for the Lord of the Rings movies. I can't wait to see The Hobbit. Is it next year yet?
I was taking this photo while a driver was impatiently waiting to take my parking spot. Don't people know that art comes first?! 

Nutella is the new love of my life. Hands down.


The Globe Theater at the Maryland Renaissance Festival


Wine and Alchemy performing at the Maryland Renaissance Festival

photos // LG Vortex phone and Canon PowerShot SX120 IS
video // youtube


1 comment:

  1. Love Nuttella. It is amazing. I could eat a whole jar in one sitting. Lovely snaps of life :) Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete